Join us for professional development lunch talk which covers two related topics, including Hyperwave Theory and Blockchain and Crypto.
2030 - Blockchain and Crypto, two cornerstones of society
- From cave walls to Amatino Manucci and Luca Pacioli’s Double Entry Book Keeping, and Satoshi Nakamoto’s Triple Ledger ‘Blockchain’, how has accounting changed over time and what’s next in the world of record keeping? How does a simple method of record keeping also consider the socio-economic systems that each allows for?
- Understanding the concept that money is a necessary mass illusion that is essential to society. We shall explore how game theory changes our approach to money and how this is relevant to our adoption of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Hyperwave Theory, The Rogue Waves of Financial Markets
- What is Hyperwave Theory, and why is it particularly applicable to the boom in new technologies today, specifically those related to decentralized systems and tokenization?
- What are some of the key technical analysis methods and indicators that can help traders to better understand price movements in today’s crypto markets?
Date: 28 Janaury 2021, Thursday
Time: 12:30pm to 2:00pm (SGT)
PL Credit: 1.5 PL
- Tyler Coates
- James Cox
- Rhys Spencer, CFA
(Speakes' Bio can be found via https://bit.ly/38CRbqB)
1. Instructions to log in to the Live Webinar will be sent through email upon successful registration at least 1 day before the webinar starts. Please ensure to check your email.
2. This session is eligible for PL credit as indicated. Participant will only be awarded upon successful completion of full LIVE Webinar session.
3. This event is exclusively for CFA Society Singapore Members / Associate Members / Charter-Pending & Candidates / Global Passport Program Members.