ICA-Africa is pleased to invite you to a Regional Conference webinar on 'Fostering Implementation of the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) through Cooperatives' that will be held on the 15th October, 2020.
The global aim of this meeting will be to bring government officials, cooperative leaders, partners and other stakeholders in the forum to deliberate on how best cooperatives could foster the implementation of the African Continental Free trade Area.
- To identify potential synergies, issues, opportunities and benefits for African Cooperatives emanating from the implementation of AfCFTA.
- To share knowledge that enables Cooperatives and other stakeholders in Africa to engage effectively in advocacy and policy dialogue mechanisms to support the negotiations and subsequent implementation of AfCFTA.
- To spur Cooperative organization in Africa to engage in coop to coop trade.
- Potential synergies, issues, opportunities and benefits for African Cooperatives emanating from the implementation of AfCFTA identified.
- Knowledge that enables Cooperatives and stakeholders in Africa to engage effectively in advocacy and policy dialogue shared.
- Cooperatives in Africa encouraged to engage in coop to coop trade.
Read more from the conference CONCEPT NOTE from here >> https://bit.ly/3m9FtIB
The webinar is free to participate.
Due to the prevailing COVID-19 situation, we encourage our events sponsors to consider transferring their support to this webinar sponsorship. We urge you to continue supporting ICA-Africa activities, raise your brand awareness and recognition in the marketplace through our suitable sponsorship package >> https://bit.ly/3hv1y0P