Come join our volunteer Lily for the Foodie Explorations series every second Sunday of the month to discover new traditional and fusion cuisine dishes. Lily is from Morocco and enjoys cooking Moroccan, Mediterranean and fusion dishes and sharing her passion with others. The focus of these classes is to suggest healthy and simple ways to cook delicious and nutritious dishes. The aim being to get inspired, exchange and have a lot of fun!
• A week ahead, participants will receive the prep steps and ingredients to have for the class.
• At the start of each session, 5-10 minutes of chat with the participants will be held to set the tone for the class and make sure everyone is on board.
1. Can choose to follow along and cook simultaneously or just watch, take note and cook later at their own pace and convenience.
2. Will be encouraged to share the pictures of the dishes they prepare and their feedback. (Any questions? Was it successful?)
3. Will be given, as much as possible, alternative ingredients to use to make it easier for them to make the dishes.
Note: Registration is required for each session.
Please choose only one meeting to attend.
Time shows in