Thank you for your interest in working with YMCA of Greater Toronto Child Care!
To attend our virtual hiring event on Thursday, November 17 at 10:00am, complete and submit the form below. On-the-spot interviews will be offered on a first come, first serve basis.
YMCA of Greater Toronto operates licensed child care and before & after school programs for children ages 0-12 in the following regions:
- Durham: Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Port Perry, Beaverton, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville, and Newcastle
- York: Newmarket, Aurora, Markham, Thornhill, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Stouffville
- Toronto: Downtown/Central, Etobicoke, East York, North York, Scarborough
- Peel: Caledon, Bolton, Brampton, Mississauga
- Halton: Milton, Georgetown, Acton
- Dufferin: Orangeville, Shelburne
YMCA Child Care is looking to hire Educators in the following position types:
- Split Shift Salaried in our before & after school programs: Must have availability to work Monday to Friday between 7:00-9:00am AND 2:30-6:00pm
- Part-Time Hourly in our child care centres and before & after school programs: Must have availability to work Monday to Friday between 2:30-6:00pm
- Supply (casual, as needed) in our child care centres and before & after school programs: Must have availability to work at least three days a week, Monday to Friday, between 2:00-6:00pm
A representative from YMCA Child Care will connect with you via email prior to the event to request your resume and for you to complete an employment application. Prepare to provide the contact information for three references. At least one reference must be supervisory and one must be related to working with children if you have experience.
Please note only those individuals legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered for employment with the YMCA of Greater Toronto.
Candidates must be 18 years of age or older, and must have a Social Insurance Number and/or valid Work Permit.