Our guest presenter for this event is Veronica Ramirez, owner of Vero Pure Green, Health Coaching Services. She will be providing nutrition tips and teaching us how to prepare a healthy and delicious recipe. If you'd like to following along please make sure to have the following ingredients on hand:
• 1 bunch kale (Lacinato or curly), stems removed (85 grams without stems)
• 3/4 cup raw walnuts (84 grams)
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice (31 grams)
• 3 cloves garlic (6 grams)
• 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt (4 grams)
• 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (58 grams)
• water, as needed to blend
For more on Vero Pure Green: https://www.veropuregreen.com
Live viewers will be able to share comments, ask questions, and participate in real time. Please share your video and follow along to make this a true interactive experience!
This event is intended for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The New Jersey Self-Advocacy Project reserves the right to take and use photographs, video, and electronic images of attendees at its agency-sponsored events for promotional and educational purposes. By registering, you consent to having your photo taken for promotional purposes.