The course consists of:
• 1 Zoom guided discussion; 1:30 minutes
• Homework assignment
• End-of-course exam
Students who have completed “Safety Management: What is it?”
• Bring their completed loss analysis homework assignment to class.
• The homework assignment must be completed and turned in to the instructor.
• The homework assignment must meet the standards outlined in the course learning objectives.
• The homework assignment must be evaluated and accepted by the instructor before students are eligible to take the end-of-course exam.
• Students must achieve a passing score of 80% or higher on the end-of-course exam.
• Students who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate of completion.
• Students who successfully complete all 5 SMCT courses are eligible to take the final Certification Exam. The Certification Exam is a comprehensive exam that measures the students’ knowledge of the learning objectives from all five courses.
Who can attend?
• Employees who are interested in becoming a safety professional
• Department Heads
• Senior Management
• County CEOs and City Managers
• Risk Managers
• Safety Officers