To watch "The Social Dilemma," see below.
To successfully join our discussion, please be sure to follow the following steps:
1) ZOOM REGISTRATION: On this page, complete the fields below and submit the registration; there is no cost. Zoom will automatically send you a link to join in our meeting. If the email does not appear in your inbox, please check your “junk” and “spam” folders. Still no email? Please re-register, making sure to put the correct email. Still no email? Contact me at email@example.com ASAP, but certainly before 10am the morning of the event. Unfortunately, after that time, I may be away from email.
2) ZOOM LOG-IN: Please be sure to use the same name when logging into Zoom that was used to register. Using a different name may prevent registration recognition and, therefore, prevent you from entering the event.
3) LIVE ONLY: As with most live lectures, tours, performances, etc., events are not recorded.
4) “YOUR” LINK: As registration is required for this program, please do not forward the link to anyone else.
5) ZOOM PREP: Please launch Zoom at least 5-mins before the start of the program to make sure it is working. This will help the group begin on time. Once launched, you will be in a “waiting room,” until the event is started.
6) START: The visit will start promptly at the announced time.
See you soon!
Kurland Center for Adult Learning & Living
Osher Marin JCC
About "The Social Dilemma"
“Discover what’s hiding on the other side of your screen! We tweet, we like, and we share – but what are the consequences of our growing dependence on social media? This documentary-drama hybrid reveals how social media is reprogramming civilization with tech experts sounding the alarm on their own creations.” To watch the documentary free w/Netflix subscription or 30-day trial, visit: