Mental Wellness for Freshman
Join us for an 8-week group series designed specifically for Northland college freshman students. Groups will be facilitated by Sara Marsh, LCSW and Sherri Paulson, LCSW from Behavioral Health Services of Memorial Medical Center.
• Homesickness and adjustment
• Managing worry and self-doubt
• Building good self-care routines
• Managing the "winter blues"
• Managing trauma related issues
• Coping with academic issues
• Alcohol and drug related issues
There is no cost for the group.
Nov 2, 2020 06:00 PM
Time shows in
Nov 9, 2020 06:00 PM
Nov 16, 2020 06:00 PM