The National PACE Association (NPA) hosts monthly conference calls to discuss pressing public policy issues that are relevant to PACE organizations. The calls are typically an hour in length and geared toward the following:
• alerting members in a timely matter of any PACE-related releases;
• informing members regarding public policy issues and the implication for PACE organizations;
• advising members of upcoming compliance requirements and deadlines, as well as providing technical assistance to support compliance;
• anticipating and planning for emerging policy scenarios that may impact PACE growth, finances and service delivery;
• equipping members with the tools to inform members of Congress about the benefits of PACE; and
• announcing upcoming conferences and educational forums hosted by NPA.