In this session we will explore the following questions: How to be a great mentor? How could you use the skills you learn to support your fellow colleagues and the myGwork network?
The session will cover:
• Listening and questioning techniques
• Methods of levelling power imbalance
• An introduction to the GROW model
• How to define an achievable goal?
As well as the appropriate questions to ask your mentee in order to:
• Help them establish a clearly defined and achievable goal
• Build a good understanding of the reality of the situation and their own strengths and resources
• Generate a rich pool of options
• Commit to action
The session will conclude with an interactive training and time for a Q&A at the end.