Women in Leadership: Human Capital and Virus-Crisis Management
“How did they fare in the Pandemic?
• Routine and planning for the “New Normal” / proactive business planning and managing an uncertain future
• How ready are we to manage the new realities and capitalise on the opportunities? Do we have the required skilled, healthy and committed employees?
• What does the future of the "Work-World" look like after the acute phase of the COViD-19 crisis?
• We have consistently found that women tend to adopt a more transformational leadership style
• Because women have less access to leadership opportunities, these risky leadership roles are hard to turn down