‘The power of smartphone video in business’
John Dixon and Ralph Tittley from Brightest Bulb deliver a very different type of presentation - demonstrating the power of employee-generated video (EGV) by creating content in front of you, the audience, using a smartphone.
John talks about the video revolution that’s happening in businesses all over the world; a revolution brought about by a combination of the pandemic and today’s generation of smartphones, which provide everyone with the facility to shoot, edit and distribute authentic and engaging video content, quickly and easily.
To proof this point, John and Ralph will demonstrate how to record, edit and distribute high-quality content on a smartphone, whilst creating a video about the event, live, in front of the audience. As Ralph edits the content together, trying to ‘beat the clock’, John gives pointers on how to present to camera, how to structure and create a compelling story before finally ‘premiering’ the video and distributing it to the audience via his smartphone.
The presentation looks at:
- The capability of smartphones to produce and distribute high-quality video without having to commission production agencies
- The benefits of having employees enabled to create agile, regular and cost-effective content
- The type of content you can create for your business; recruitment, induction, training, new product launches, HowTo demonstrations and employee profiles.
- The importance of video in the business communication mix - bearing in mind that these days, people retain only 10% of what they read, compared to 50% of what they watch.
- Tips and pointers on the production of video on your smartphone