You’re invited to a Deep Adaptation Forum's global conversation (in Open Space Technology format). Before registering please make sure to SELECT YOUR TIME ZONE under "Time shows in..." below.
Each open space session will be 4 hours long. The first hour is a comprehensive introduction which includes setting the scene, tech troubleshooting and creating the AGENDA WALL. This hour is followed by three consecutive hours of conversation in breakout rooms (~40 minutes), a short break and revising the Agenda Wall to review options and decide what next.
The plan for this event is to be themeless, providing an open opportunity for any attendees to bring questions forward for discussion in the spirit of true open space. Some examples of conversations from previous events include:
- Integrating / bridging the “being” and the “doing” of DA
- Setting up deep adaptation communities and / or centres
- Acknowledging and healing the multi-generational trauma of humankind
- Embodying Deep Adaptation in our personal lives (ethics, lifestyle, taking care of ourselves) + Tree of Life workshops as a regenerative practice
- What did you worry about before Deep Adaptation / climate change, and does it still worry you?
- Community Building using regenerative strategies
Please bring your creativity and curiosity and consider launching a conversation about what’s important to you.