BOSH for SO1 is an 8-hour occupational safety & health orientation plus 2-hour Training of Trainers designed to impart knowledge & skills on basic concepts & principles of OSH to enable potential safety officers to implement their company's safety & health program.
This FREE online offering is an effort of the DOLE-OSHC dedicated to the Micro, Small to Medium Enterprises (MSME) affected by the pandemic.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• explain the importance of OSH, national OSH data, legislations & state legal basis of OSH
• define & discuss the general concepts of OSH towards effective workplace OSH implementation
• identify safety & health hazards in their workplace & their corresponding basic rules & control measures
• perform risks/hazards assessment, evaluation & recommend appropriate control measure
• explain the elements of workplace emergency preparedness program & discuss basic preparations for common emergencies
• identify the prescribed administrative requirements with their corresponding penalties for violations
• explain their roles as OSH trainers & the basic skills necessary for trainers
About the Platform
• We will use Zoom
• Join using a desktop/laptop ONLY
Online Training Etiquette
• Wear a decent attire for the all-day showing of your webcam
• Be respectful in your interactions
• Be on time
Register by entering all the required details below.
Within 3 working days, check your email for a confirmation indicating whether your registration was approved or denied.
If approved, it will contain information on how to join the training & other reminders.
If denied, it will indicate either of the ff. reasons:
• Full slots
• Company needs 40-hr BOSH/COSH or MOSH (SO2-certification or higher)
• Minimum technological requirements were not met
• More than 2 participants per company
• Unemployed registrant
• No means to verify the company exists
• OH Personnel to train with PCOM (Doctors) or OHNAP (Nur