What are the latest brain-reading technologies and how they will transform our lives and the world? Discover the promise and perils of a future where our brains are directly connected to the Internet. The next generation of brain-computer interfaces (BCI), EEG devices, and brain chips are poised to change the way we think, communicate, and interact with one another.
• What is brain hacking and how does it work?
• Will everyone have a chip in their brain someday?
• Eventually, will humans be able to exchange thoughts and emotions online?
• Will it be possible to record a person's dreams?
• Will you someday be able to upload yourself to the internet?
Steve’s Hoffman Bio: