Please join National RTAP staff and Review Board members for this opportunity to convene with your peers and discuss issues affecting your job, your agency, and your community.
Topics may include:
1. What is your system looking to do, if anything, to help get people to the polls to vote?
2. How are you training your drivers and other staff? Are you forgoing some training, using online training, or otherwise altering your new hire/refresher training program?
3. Are you starting any projects, expansions, or trying other new directions for your program?
4. What are you doing for outreach and marketing? Is anyone doing a Safe to Ride campaign or encouraging new riders?
5. How are you handling farebox revenue right now?
6. How are you doing as a leader during these challenging times? What are you doing to take care of yourself and your employees?
7. Is your agency doing anything regarding the anti-racism movement and protests, etc.? Are you implementing any additional training, peer/support groups, or other changes?
8. Are you still having staff work/meet remotely when possible? Do you see this as a cost savings benefit or are you looking to return to the old normal?
You can identify which topics you are interested in or suggest additional questions in the registration form below.
The roundtable recording will not be posted, but a summary will be provided after to share resources, tips and lessons learned. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.