In this online event, Professor Joel Litman, President and CEO of Valens Research and Chief Investment Strategist at Altimetry Financial Research, will discuss how Wall Street analysts grossly misunderstand corporate earnings and produce nonsensical valuation targets, contributing to abysmal market forecasts.
Foremost is their failure to accept and utilize Uniform Accounting in their performance and valuation research. This is despite the widespread acknowledgement of the failures of GAAP and IFRS by the biggest and best investment firms in the world.
Litman will also share and discuss the potentially strong fundamental signals for the stock market and how to invest judiciously during the market’s roller coaster ride of sentiment and emotion.
Date: 9 July 2020, Thursday
Time: 12:30pm to 2:00pm (SGT)
PL Credit: 1.5 PL
Speaker: Professor Joel Litman, President and CEO of Valens Research and Chief Investment Strategist at Altimetry Financial Research
1. Instructions to log in to the Live Webinar will be sent through email upon successful registration at least 1 day before the webinar starts. Please ensure to check your email.
2. Event is eligible for PL credit as indicated above. Participant will only be awarded upon successful completion of full LIVE Webinar session.
3. Event is exclusively for CFA Society Singapore Members / Associate Members / Charter-Pending & Candidates / Global Passport Program Members.
4. CFA Society Singapore reserves the right to:
- cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
- reject any unverifiable or invalid registrations;
5. By registering to attend this session, you accept the terms of CFA Society Singapore and Zoom’s Privacy Policies. https://cfasocietysingapore.org/about/personal-data-policy/ and https://zoom.us/privacy.