How quickly will corporate travel bounce back from the consequences of Covid? Domestic business travel is predicted to recover quickly but how realistic are these predictions, and what about international travel?
• Which markets will recover first – domestic vs international
• Which segments will return first & which are likely to be replaced by technology
• Is it time for travel to be re-segmented – sales/client; essential/non-essential
• What lessons can corporate travel learn from previous disruptions
• Which comparable industries are recovering more quickly and what lessons can we learn from them?