Presenters: Deitra Spence & Jackie Frangis
A three day series on implementing a Multi-Tiered System of Support. This series is funded through a grant from the NJDOE and there is no cost to participants. Participants may register for all three days or any of the three days.
The power and promise of this process is dependent on strong collaboration and shared leadership focused on the MTSS process. This webinar will assist school leaders and others in their efforts to sustain a strong system of supports for students.
Participants will consider:
- Identifying Tier 2 and Tier 3 interventions
- Building a viable schedule including regular intervention times
- Selecting key data team personnel
- Increasing educator capacity
- Exploring innovative resources