• Understand mental illness basics including identifying general signs and symptoms
• Learn communication strategies for working with someone experiencing acute signs and symptoms or in crisis
• Learn how to involve mental health professionals, crisis teams and law enforcement
• Be able to locate at least three suicide prevention resources for future education
• Learn at least three resources to support people with emerging or acute mental health symptoms
A certificate of attendance is available for this class and will be sent after you fill out the evaluation.