Thousands of people are going back to school during the pandemic, and using this time to prepare for a career move. Do any of the jobs at the bottom sound fun to you?
Kris McNab, Director for the Human Services Professional program at Columbia College is going to present on the program, how Columbia supports diverse students to succeed and thrive, and the many career options you will have when you come out. They have many options for people with disabilities or those with accessibility requirements. Columbia College breaks down barriers to educational opportunities.
- Child and Youth Care Worker
- Immigrant Aid Support Worker
- Education Assistant
- Community Support Worker
- Child and Family Support Worker
- Disability Services Worker
- College and University Admissions Advisor