These Drop-in sessions are part of our "Staying Motivated, Productive and Positive", delivered by Kate Craker and are targeted at any student who is struggling to get started on an assignment, assessment, project, or maybe you are just struggling to find the motivation to properly look after yourself, leaving your home, speaking to friends, staying physically active or any other aspect of your life during lockdown. There will be an opportunity to discuss and share ideas with other students in an open, confidential and safe environment.
During the Sessions Kate will explore the following:
- When do you feel positive?
- Share your thoughts and explore how we can stay more positive.
- How what we think about affects the way we feel and how to manage this.
Staying Motivated & Productive:
- Getting organised
- How do you organise your time?
- How having clear plans and intentions will help to keep you motivated.
- What is Anxiety?
- What happens when we get anxious and how we can practise Managing it.
- What happens in our brain and body in times of stress.