DATE: September 20, 2020
TIME: 4:00PM - 5:30PM
VIRTUAL FORMAT: If there is more than 1 person in a family attending the workshop, please make sure to register individually if you want to be on separate devices.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
quaranTEEN workshops are designed for 7th - 12th graders and college-age youth.
Parents are invited to attend
Teens, learn to support yourself& your friends struggling with stress, isolation, and boredom It’s ok to ask for help!
1. Understand mental health challenges
2. Recognize the signs and symptoms
3. Learn how we can eliminate stigma and shame
4. Learn to practice self-care & how to access resources
5. Learn how to make telehealth work for you