The COVID-19 vaccine roll-out in Queensland: Are you still on board or are you now feeling derailed?
Adding to reports which have highlighted the slow progress of the vaccine roll-out program across our states and territories, the Commonwealth's latest decision to suspend the distribution of the Astra Zeneca vaccine for under 50s has also led to confusion and concern. HCQ and representatives from Queensland Health would like consumers to lead the conversation about how to (re)gain consumer trust and continue the momentum of the roll-out.
How do we get back on track and where do consumers, Queensland Health and the Commonwealth go from here?
We would like to like to hear your latest views, experiences and concerns - including:
* How concerned are you about the pandemic and its threat to Queensland and Australia?
* Are you considering whether the vaccine is the right thing for you in your particular health circumstances?
* Have you been able to have a conversation about the vaccine with a trusted health professional at an appropriate time?
* Have you received your first shot? What was the experience like?
* Are you concerned about when to have the flu vaccine?
* What are your views about the Astra Zeneca vaccine now?
* What is your latest take on public health messaging and information about the vaccine program from trusted health leaders and sources?