The recent Legal Pricing and Project Management Survey Report exposed significant differences between in-house legal operations and law firm pricing & project management professionals' perceptions of performance-focused communications between firms and clients. Zoom in for this edition of the COLPM Futures Forum, facilitated by Catherine J. Moynihan (AVP, Legal Management Services, Association of Corporate Counsel), to hear Chris Ende, co-founder of the Legal Value Network and Brad Blickstein, researcher on legal operations, present key findings; and join a panel of College Fellows with extensive in-house experience to help brainstorm ways to close key communications gaps around the value of legal services.
* Reese Arrowsmith, VP Head of Legal Operations, Campbell Soup Company
* Lucy Bassli, Founder and Principal, InnoLegal Services, PLLC
* Stephanie Corey, Co-Founder and Partner, UpLevel Ops
* Joe Milcoff, Vice President, Litigation & Risk, FedEx Ground Package System, Inc.
* Joe Otterstetter, Associate General Counsel, International Operations, 3M Company, Legal Affairs
* Robert Taylor, Managing Director, Legal Services Business, Deloitte US
This one-hour session will be recorded and is open to the public.