Join Sacramento Public Library and Friends of Sacramento Public Library for the Enlightened Aging Academy in partnership with Renaissance Society of Sacramento. During this 7-part series of virtual workshops on Zoom, we'll dive into topics such as:
• Health, wellness and safety
• Money, work and retirement
• Caregiving, death and leaving a legacy
Session #2: ELDER LAW & FIDUCIARIES
September 17 | noon - 1:30 p.m.
• Elder Law – Do I Need a Lawyer and Why - Senior Citizen Attorney Dustin MacFarlane will share the do’s and don’ts of hiring an attorney. You will leave this class understanding your next steps in securing your best interests...legally
• What in the World is a Fiduciary? - Deryk Walcott is a founding member and partner at Bohamera, Walcott & Hartin, LLC. As the Principal Licensed Professional Fiduciary at BWH, Deryk's specialties include California Probate Law, Trust and Estate administration, assisting in elder abuse litigation, and working with public benefits for special need clients
For more information on this series, visit https://www.saclibrary.org/enlightened-aging.