Join Sacramento Public Library and Friends of Sacramento Public Library for the Enlightened Aging Academy in partnership with Renaissance Society of Sacramento. During this 7-part series of virtual workshops on Zoom, we'll dive into topics such as:
• Health, wellness and safety
• Money, work and retirement
• Caregiving, death and leaving a legacy
Session #6: Dying to Know: Making Your Wishes Known
October 15 | noon - 1:30 p.m.
• Dying to Know - Author, Death Doula and Founder of Compassionate Crossings Myra Bennet will take attendees on a journey to learn the gift of comforting and caring for ourselves and our family in the most difficult of times - dying
• Making Your Wishes Known - Life Tribute Celebrant Tayce Vogel will share some of the choices available to craft our own unique and personal death experience
For more information on this series, visit https://www.saclibrary.org/enlightened-aging.