It's The Law, Follow It, Tuesday, April 20, 2021, 1 - 4 PM
It's The Law, Follow It, 3 hour Legal Issues class
To adhere to the rules set forth by the Arizona Department of Real Estate, please read the following requirements
• You may NOT use a Smartphone or iPad Mini to attend this class. You must be able to use Zoom on a device that has a camera and microphone.
• You must be alone in a quiet location with no distractions. You may not attend this class from a vehicle, public location or any location that is not private.
• You must appear to be paying attention during class. Sitting at a desk and looking at the camera/screen is best, while lying back on a couch or chair makes it appear as if you are sleeping. If you are talking with another person in the room, or on the phone talking, you are not paying attention to the class, and therefore, you may not receive class credit.
• Your camera must be stable and showing you from shoulders up. (Think of your driver’s license photo)
• You must be present on camera at all times, with the exception for a needed 1-2-minute break. We will take attendance a number of times throughout the class via chat requests and polling.
• We recommend signing on at least 15 minutes before class begins to be sure you are able to resolve any technical issues. Your registration does not guarantee your seat in the class. Since Zoom has a limit of 100 students, only the first 100 to sign on will be admitted.