CISOs & CIOs must address a new set of issues as their organizations shift to flexible workforce models, with some employees working remotely and others splitting their time between dedicated and remote offices. This is forcing CISOs and their security teams to evolve their standard operating procedures for mixing and matching environments.
In this invitation-only Digital Roundtable series from HMG Strategy and Zscaler, which draws from the experiences of each of the participants, you will learn:
• The current state of threats facing enterprises, along with recommended steps to defend against them.
• The challenges of defending a bifurcated work environment, as well as effective approaches to enable and secure a work-from-anywhere model.
• Recommendations for protecting the organization’s most critical assets in a highly distributed work environment.
• How to reimagine cloud security in the future of work.
• Examples of leading companies that are delivering robust protection to their digitally operated businesses.
-A 15-minute Q&A between HMG Strategy President and CEO Hunter Muller and Zscaler Global CISO Stan Lowe on the high-level challenges of securing a flexible workforce.
-A 30-minute moderated discussion between HMG Strategy President and CEO Hunter Muller and Zscaler Global CISO Stan Lowe with the roundtable participants on the key challenges behind, and recommendations for, securing a flexible workforce, along with lessons learned.
-A 15-minute open discussion between Hunter Muller and Stan Lowe with the roundtable participants.