The East Africa Conference on Occupational Safety and Health (EACOSH) aims to provide a platform for deliberations on performances, policies, industry best practices and much more related issues of Occupational Safety and Health by key stakeholders and the best brains towards a vision of zero accident in the Geothermal Sector.
The EACOSH Platform stands on three Pillars
1. Policy guidelines in the Geothermal Sector
2. Technological innovations in relation to access to sustainable safety solutions for the Geothermal Sector
3. Financing of public and private geothermal sector projects with regards to safety
The Objectives of the EACOSH
• To influence governmental policies on safe practices in the geothermal business.
• To provide a forum to exchange opinions on the best ways of creating a synergy that can promote OSH in the geothermal sector.
• To discuss and analyze best practices and discover innovative products and services that can improve the safety for Occupational Safety and Health by key players in the geothermal.
• To identify the opportunities and impacts of investing in Occupational Safety and Health.
It will be an honor to have you at the EACOSH on Wed, October 14th 2020 from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon (EAT) as our Guest.