Royds Withy King's Health & Social Care team and The Care Association Alliance are pleased to you to the training that will provide information on the UK’s new immigration system and its effect on the social care sector’s current and future workforce.
In this practical one-hour session, Mike Thomson and Adrian Henderson, business immigration and employment lawyers at Royds Withy King’s Health & Social Care team, will cover the following:
• The end of free movement for EEA nationals: what you – and your EEA staff - need to know now
• The new Skilled Worker route: who is eligible and what criteria must be met
• The Shortage Occupation List: which roles are on it?
• Obtaining your sponsor licence: licence types and costs.
Who should attend:
• Care home owners and managers
• HR professionals and anyone with responsibility for HR in their organisation.