Setting Aside a Criminal Judgment
Join us for this free Legal Talk by Ryan Stevens from Griffen & Stevens Law Firm, PLLC on how to set aside a felony or misdemeanor.

Here is the power point for this talk:

Please complete the online survey at:

By registering, you understand that the presenter has no client-lawyer relationship with you and is not giving you legal advice and that nothing you say to the presenter is confidential.

Sep 17, 2019 12:00 PM in Arizona

* Required information