The NABA White Affinities call meets every 1st Sunday of the month from February to June 2018, starting 10 AM PDT/ 1 PM EDT.
* This is a chance to touch base every month for a short period of time, rather than making an extensive commitment.
* WAG is inclusive of all levels of experience with anti-racist work and Buddhism. We are all learning together.
* All kinds of anti-racism work can be brought in for discussion. This could include conversations with people in your day to day life (sangha, work, family, etc.), more formal collective organizing against structural and systemic racism, internal learning and unlearning, etc.
* New folks can drop in at any time.
* This is also a chance to practice facilitating white anti-racist discussion in a supportive space, for anyone who wants to try that. Currently Kara, Ruby, and Joshua are going to rotate facilitation and we'd love for other folks to get involved if this is something you want to try.