#endTB Dialogues is a special CNS series, presenting insightful and thought-provoking interviews with leaders to accelerate progress towards ending tuberculosis (TB). Launched in the lead up to the 50th Union World Conference on Lung Health in early October 2019, this series underpins the URGENCY to step up the fight against the epidemic.
This series is a knowledge sharing effort as only 74 months are left to end TB in India (and 134 months are left to end the pandemic globally).
This special series will feature conversations with those who have spent years in fighting the world's top infectious killer disease. Business as usual will fail us in meeting the #endTB target by 2030. New/fresh thinking is vital to reimagine every critical cog-in-the-wheel to end TB, as well as accelerate progress towards other SDGs.
#endTB Dialogues are:
* LIVE streamed on Zoom (so that others may get a chance to watch/ listen & join the online conversation)
* LIVE streamed on Facebook and also feed into other social media (such as YouTube, Instagram TV, TikTok, CNS site)
* Processed into a Podcast which are available via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, aCast, TuneIn, BluBrry, PodTail, etc
* quoted in articles which get published on CNS and via CNS Syndication Wire (print and online media)
* Disseminated via social media (such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn Instagram, etc)
To recognize contributions of those who are making a difference in the fight against TB, be welcome to nominate/ recommend leaders to CNS editorial team. Email CNS Managing Editor and Executive Director, Shobha Shukla, at email@example.com
* Follow CNS on: