Join us for this unique learning opportunity to explore the issues and concerns of Jewish women and families facing breast or ovarian cancer and hereditary mutations, how to best support congregants facing a diagnosis and, how to utilize Sharsheret’s national programs to enhance support for your community members.
- hereditary risk and genetic concerns
- cultural, religious, and spiritual issues and how they impact cancer
- community and privacy considerations
- best ways to support community members facing illness
- how to create a caring community
- how Sharsheret can help you and your community