Join us today, 1st October 2019, in Webinar on International Day of Older Persons 2019: "Standing Up Against Ageism."
Our webinar includes:
- Re-defining what ageing really means
- Bringing generations together to address ageing
- Ageing and #LGBTIQ populations
10am:UK 230pm:India 4pm:Thailand
The link: https://bit.ly/2o0ENvK
This is co-hosted by HelpAge International, Inis Communication, CNS, Coalition of Services of the Elderly (COSE), Equal Asia Foundation, and UNFPA.
* Asghar Zaidi, Professor of Social Gerontology, Seoul National University (Republic of Korea) and Oxford Institute of Population Ageing (UK);
* Shobha Shukla, Executive Director, CNS and Coordinator, Asia Pacific Media Network on NCDs and tobacco control;
* Ryan Figueiredo, Founder and Executive Director, Equal Asia Foundation,
* Emily Beridico, Executive Director, Coalition of Services of the Elderly Inc, Philippines,
* Roy Wadia, Regional Communications Advisor, UNFPA Asia and Pacific Regional Office (Moderator)
CNS eLearning Programme Team