- Welcome to Meet2breathe online to practice Conscious Breathing
-- Wherever you are, whichever your level of experience, whatever the modality of your practice, you are welcome to Meet2Breathe Online.
- Conscious breathing practice from your own home is practical, simple and comfortable.
- Even when the meeting ends you can keep on relaxing to integrate your experience.
Get ready for your online session:
- A good internet connection
⌨️ Unload Zoom
-- Earphones and a microphone
-♀️ Turn your video on
- A quiet, warm and comfortable space to lay down.
- Eat light
- Do not drink alcohol or take any drug
- A glass of water and tissues
- The room will be closed 10 minutes after we start.
- Suggested donation $20 usd per session or $70 usd monthly www.paypal.me/alishamx
---If you want to go deeper in your personal journey you can book a private online session.
Please let us know if you have any special health conditions.
We are ready to support you in your breathing journey.
Alicia Velázquez Berumen www.Alisha.Mx Meet2Breathe Creator, IBF Ambassador, GPB Certified Professional, Certified Transformational Breath Facilitator, Brennan Healing Science Practitioner, Family Constellations & Channeled Meditations.
Anne Hubbard. Certified breathworker, IBF and ABA professional members. Owner at Anne Hubbard - Emotionally Intelligent Parenting Coach.
Maxine Santich. Certified Breathworker practitioner, Psychotherapist/Counsellor with a Heart/Soul centred healing focus. Clinical member of ABA, IBF & PACFA
Prue Lamont. Certified Breathworker who trained extensively and practiced Rebirthing in the 1980's. Her teachers include Sondra Ray, Leonard Orr, Cynthia Chenier, Robert Hinde. She is a co-organiser for Sondra Ray & Markus Ray in Australia and an IBF, ABA and IICT member.