Wherever you are, whichever your level of experience, whatever the modality of your practice, it is so simple, just Meet 2 Breathe Online. Come and join us in Meet 2 Breathe. You are welcome as a beginner breather or an experienced one. No matter what modality you practice or where in the world you live. Meet 2 Breathe connects us all.
Breathing from your own home is practical, simple and comfortable. Even when the meeting ends you can keep on relaxing and expanding the awareness of the breath.
Get ready for your online session:
- Unload zoom in your computer, a good internet connection and a microphone.
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Prepare a space to lay down with pillows and a blanket.
- Make sure that the room temperature is warm enough.
- Turn your video on,
- When you lay down make sure that your chest and belly are seen on the screen.
- Make sure you are in a private, quiet space and turn off your mobile phone.
- Use the bathroom , eat light and do not drink alcohol before the session.
On Donation basis, to keep in balance the energy between receiving and giving.
You can pay through PayPal www.paypal.me/alishamx
or Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com.mx/e/meet2breathe-online-tickets-148300866885
If you want to go deeper in your personal journey you can book a private session, sending an email to email@example.com
Follow us in Facebook group “Meet 2 Breathe Online”
Alicia Velázquez Berumen
Meet 2 Breathe Creator,
IBF Ambassador, GPBA Certified Professional, Certified Transformational Breath Facilitator, Brennan Healing Science Practitioner, Family Constellations & Channeled Meditations.
It is crucial that you inform your breathwork practitioner if you have a special health condition.