In the 300 interviews I’ve done with Beyond the Uniform, the Veterans I interview often talk about how vital it is - in nearly every industry and functional role - to have a solid sales skill set. Yet, most of these Veterans initially looked down on sales when they first left the military.
Tyler Johnston is a Marine Corps Veteran turned sales leader in the energy space, with nearly a decade of experience in sales in multiple industries.
In this webinar, Tyler teaches about 'Building Consensus'. This includes:
*** Step One: Building a coach in the target organization
- How to identify an ally within the company to which you’re selling
- How to understand the target company’s internal structure and decision-making process
- How to collaborate and increase your chances of closing the deal
*** Step Two: Building resources and advocates in your own company
- What resources are most helpful in educating your buyer and converting them
- Finding internal allies and teammates to help close a deal
- Finding the right internal champions to ensure a deal succeeds even after it is closed
***Step Three: orchestrating Steps One and Two into an elegant solution to a client's problem
This one-hour webinar will include both instructions as well as a live question and answer session. It will also include guidance on how to take these tactics further after the webinar. If you’re unable to attend, all registrants will receive a video copy of the webinar. So you can watch afterwards, or review any points of particular interest.