You have missed the live teleconference, but register below and I will send you a copy of the recording and the tools I discussed. Email me with any questions email@example.com
You will learn:
- How to use your Personal Valuation Cycle to increase your compensation and happiness
- How to rapidly increase your personal reputation so more opportunities land on your lap.
- Improve the probability you will have multiple simultaneous offers to choose from.
- The greatest myths of hiring executives debunked.
- How to know when to stay and when to go.
Your personal valuation is like any company on the stock market, it goes up and down with peaks and troughs. But there are two valuations to consider; your internal and external valuation.
Consider this: what is your internal valuation right now. Is it high? Is it fair? Could it be a lot better? I’ve seen hundreds of high performing executives who focus relentlessly on shipping great products, innovating, and delivering results, but they forget to look up and across the company to make sure those who matter know about the impact they are having on customers and profits. It causes their internal valuation to drop, and their career and compensation growth to stall.
Your external valuation is a completely different metric. Consider your own, if you were a stock. Is your stock valuation higher externally than internally? Is your reputation stronger in your industry and circles outside of the company than inside? Do you have unique expertise and experience that is highly desired right now? This forms part of your Personal Valuation Cycle.