- Zoom App Marketplace
The Marketplace, available at https://marketplace.zoom.us, is a site developed by Zoom to:
- Provide access to cross platform SDKs, sample applications, APIs, technical documentation, guides and other Zoom developer resources made available at the site ("Services").
- Promote Apps that have been reviewed and approved by Zoom, and make them available from both mobile and desktop client apps.
- Use of the Services; Requirements for Submitting Apps for Listing at the Marketplace.
- Use. You can use the Services to perform development activity as described in the Marketplace or in the API Documentation on the site, including: develop integrations to connect other tools, build packaged solutions for Zoom, create chatbots, manage Zoom services programmatically, and embed Zoom in your desktop, web or mobile application.
- Submission and Testing. Before publishing an App at the Marketplace, or sharing an App outside Your own business account, you are required to submit Your App to Zoom for review of content, functional testing, testing for customer experience, verification of the App’s compatibility with Zoom, and for security and privacy review. If approved by Zoom following the review and testing, Your App may be listed at the Marketplace.
- Security Testing. Within sixty (60) days of the App being approved and published to the Marketplace, your App is required to undergo Zoom’s security and penetration testing. Zoom’s risk management team will send You a separate agreement, after Your App is approved for listing, to enable this testing. Zoom does not perform any other testing and does not warrant or support the Apps based on any reviews or tests performed.
- Your use of the Zoom SDKs shall be subject to the License agreement located at https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios/blob/master/LICENSE.md (“Zoom SDK License”)
Zoom owns all right, title and interest, including all intellectual property rights in and to the Marketplace and Services, any Data owned by or licensed to Zoom ("Zoom Data") except for Your Data and Data of other users of the Marketplace and Services ("Others' Data"). As between us, You warrant and represent that you have the necessary rights and licenses to, or You own all right, title and interest, including all intellectual property rights in and to your Apps, Your Names and Your Data.
Zoom and Zoom Marketplace logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Zoom and/or its affiliates. All third party trademarks and logos referenced are property of their respective owners. The appearance of third party trademarks on the Marketplace does not constitute an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Zoom or its affiliates.
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Feedback") to Zoom, You acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Zoom is under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback; (c) Zoom shall be entitled to use or disclose such Feedback for any purpose, in any way, in any media, worldwide; (d) Zoom may already be developing a solution or solution component related to the Feedback; (e) your Feedback becomes the property of Zoom without any obligation to You; and (f) You are not entitled to any compensation for such Feedback.
- Your Obligations and Representations
- Your use of the Marketplace and the Services must comply with all the requirements set forth in the Terms of Service, located at http://www.zoom.us/terms, to the extent such would apply to the Marketplace and Services.
- You may not use the Marketplace or the Services to advertise, promote, endorse or market, directly or indirectly, any products, services, offerings, solutions or other technologies that, in Zoom’s sole discretion, compete with the products, services, offerings, solutions or technologies of Zoom.
- You may not publicize your Apps, make Generally Available (“GA”), or make available your Apps for Zoom users outside of your own Zoom account to use or install, until Your App has:
- Been submitted for review and been approved for listing at the Marketplace.
- Been issued a Publishable URL to be used ONLY as agreed upon by Zoom if granted.
- You may not sell, resell, distribute, rent or lease the Services, include the Services in an outsourced or service bureau offering, or otherwise commercialize the Services.
- You may not use any Zoom Data or Others' Data from the Marketplace or Services in any advertisements or for purposes of targeting advertisements.
- You may not use contact information of other users of the Marketplace and Services to contact such users outside of Marketplace or Services without their consent.
- You represent and warrant that Your use of the Marketplace and Services and your App comply with all applicable laws, including export compliance laws, and will not violate any applicable law or regulation, of any country in which your App is made available, or rights of any third party, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights.
- You acknowledge and agree that Zoom does not certify, warrant or support your App and You represent and warrant that You will not make any statements to the contrary that imply an endorsement, certification, warranty or support of your App by Zoom or your affiliation or partnership with Zoom.
- If any portion of the Marketplace or Services requires You to register, You will provide true and accurate information in your user profile.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Marketplace and Services.
- Zoom’s Rights
- Zoom may modify or terminate the Services or stop maintaining the Marketplace at any time and without notice. Zoom will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide notice of modifications or termination where possible.
- Zoom is not responsible for anything submitted by You or other users to the Marketplace or for modifying or removing Your Data or Others' Data from the Marketplace. Zoom is not responsible for your conduct or the conduct of any other user of the Marketplace and Services.
Zoom’s Developer evangelist team is available to help You with technical and business inquiries relating to the development of Your Apps (“Developer Services”). If Your question is private or You have sensitive logs to share, submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org., Zoom also has an open community forum in our developer site at https://devforum.zoom.us where You may submit questions to community members.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
ZOOM PROVIDES THE MARKETPLACE AND SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, NON-INTERFERENCE, AND ACCURACY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED BY ZOOM. ZOOM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE MARKETPLACE AND SERVICES ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR USE, AND NO SERVICES THAT YOU RECEIVE FROM THE MARKETPLACE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
- Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ZOOM BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFIT DAMAGES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MARKETPLACE OR SERVICES, EVEN IF ZOOM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, ZOOM’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE(S) WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO ONE THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (USD $1,000.00). THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS CUMULATIVE AND NOT PER INCIDENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN KINDS OF DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Term and Termination